Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Physical therapies such as wraps, compresses and soaked stockings using the liquid for external use "Retterspitz Äußerlich" provide effective relief in the event of inflammation, swelling and pain.
If you would like to order Retterspitz products from outside Germany or Austria, please contact the international pharmacy in Stuttgart for international delivery:
Internationale Apotheke OHG
Tel: +49 711 22478-20
Fax: +49 711 22478-32
For more information: www.interapo.com
- Order number: H010
Simple, effective and helpful
The natural ingredients in Retterspitz Äußerlich become part of the tried-and-tested evaporative atmosphere and improve the regeneration process.
Physical therapies such as wraps, compresses and soaked stockings accelerate the body’s metabolic processes and improve blood flow, reduce swelling and alleviate pain. At the same time, this treatment has a positive effect on the psyche: it provides the perfect conditions for mental relaxation and wellbeing.
- with pure essential oils
- can be used in a wrap treatment
- helps with a number of inflammatory complaints
Retterspitz Äußerlich is available without prescription from your pharmacy or directly from the Retterspitz flagship store.
How to use
The wrap requires approx. 50 ml liquid (mixture ratio 1:1 for normal skin).
Pour the solution into a small bowl (fig. 1) and soak the linen cloth (fig. 3) in the mixture until it is fully saturated. Wring out the liquid until it stops dripping. Wrap the linen cloth around the affected area, avoiding creases wherever possible (fig. 4 and fig. A), and then apply the outer wrap on top of it (fig. 5 and fig. A). Fix the Molton cloth in place using the Velcro fastener (fig. 6 and fig. B). Allow the wrap to act for around one and a half hours.
Tip: Wraps are perfect for children or people who can’t or don’t want to take medication.
For risks and side effects, read the package leaflet and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
What Retterspitz Äußerlich is and what it is used for – it is to be used for supportive physical therapy:
- for painful swelling following treatment with endoprostheses and vascular prostheses
- for the aftereffects of injuries, including sprained ligaments, strain of the anterior thigh muscles, distortion
- for inflammation, for example, after surgical removal of a blood vessel
- for fever
- after surgical treatment of fractures of the upper and lower leg which were treated by means of osteosynthesis, soft tissue procedures of the shoulder, amputations, revision procedures following complications
- for regeneration after sports injuries
- in cases of chronic polyarthritis, activated osteoarthritis, soft tissue rheumatic pain syndrome, fibromyalgia syndrome, haematomas, joint swelling
- in cases of mastitis and engorgement
- for wound healing, also in cases of inflamed and chronic wounds, such as leg ulcers
Always use Retterspitz Äußerlich exactly as directed in the instructions in this package leaflet. Duration of the application: 1.5 to 2 hours. The application can take place several times per day, as needed, until symptoms subside. First mix Retterspitz Äußerlich with an equal part of fresh cold water in a bowl. The quantities depend on the size of the wrap or fabric. Information on the exact quantities can be found in the description of the corresponding wrap fabric or our website www.retterspitz.de, under the section “Retterspitz Wrap”.
Immerse the wrap in the mixture and place on the affected body site. Tighten it and place the dry flannelette cloth over it. Tighten it once again and secure it using the Velcro fasteners.
All recommendations for use and contraindications can be found in the information leaflet.
For risks and side effects, read the package leaflet and ask your doctor or pharmacist.Download instruction for use
Wraps are easy to use. Here's how:
Purified water, thymol, rosemary oil, lemon oil, bergamot oil, orange blossom oil, arnica tincture, tartaric acid, citric acid monohydrate, alum, denatured, hardened, sterile chicken egg, medical soap, macrogol glycerol hydroxystearate, ethanol
- Pulled ligaments
- Bee stings
- Bruising (haematoma)
- Inflammation of the breast (Mastitis)
- Inflammation of the elbow (tennis elbow)
- Endoprosthetic treatment
- Inflammation (e.g. after excision of a blood vessel)
- Excision of blood vessels
- Vascular grafts
- Joint complaints
- Inflammation of the skin
- Insect bites and stings
- Knees: injuries, inflammation, arthritis
- Joints, inflammation
- Broken bones
- Mastitis (inflammation of the breast)
- Meniscus complaints
- Blocked milk ducts
- Spots, pimples
- Crush injuries
- Rheumatic complaints, soft-tissue rheumatic pain syndrome
- Shoulder: injuries, inflammation, post-operative treatment, osteoarthritis
- Sports-induced injuries
- Tennis elbow
- Veins, painful swelling
- Twist, sprain (distortion)