- introduce exercise to your everyday routine, e.g. taking the stairs rather than the lift
- do targeted vein therapy exercises, e.g. rocking your feet, air cycling
- elevate the legs as often as possible
- minimise risks, e.g. avoid saunas, hot showers and sunbathing for long periods of time
- avoid nicotine and alcohol
- wear loose clothing and flat, well-fitting shoes
Veins, painful swelling
When used with a wrap, the liquid for external use "Retterspitz Äußerlich" supports physical therapy in the treatment of painful veins and swelling. The wrap comfortably draws out heat and reduces pain. The leg wraps "Retterspitz Nasse Strümpfe" are the right size and shape for this. Put on the stockings carefully to avoid putting pressure on the tissue.