- rest your voice: speak as little as possible; whispering in particular puts stress on the vocal chords
- drink plenty: ginger or sage tea soothes irritated mucous membranes
- moisten the airways by inhaling steam
- regularly get moderate exercise in the fresh air
- protect your throat: scarves are great for keeping you cosy and warm, especially in winter
The bronchial cream "Retterspitz Bronchial" with its active substances alleviates coughing and improves cold symptoms. Camphor and thymol have anti-inflammatory properties. Apply a line of cream (approx. 5 cm) to the chest and back several times a day and massage it in well. Tip: Fever and inflammation in head and throat areas can present as a sore throat, a tickly throat, or hoarseness. Early application of a throat wrap can often prevent it getting worse.Mandatory information for Retterspitz Bronchial
Active substances: Racemic camphor, levomenthol and thymol
Therapeutic indications: External use for colds in the respiratory tract (such as cold, hoarseness and uncomplicated bronchial catarrh).
Warnings and precautions: Contains cineol, cetostearyl alcohol, as well as fragrances with limonene, citronellol and linalool. Contains 45 mg alcohol (ethanol) in 1 g cream. In children under 5 years, only rub on the back. Do not apply to the eyes. See package leaflet.For risks and side effects, read the package leaflet and ask your doctor or pharmacist.