Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The Eau de Parfum “Retterspitz Eau de Parfum JUNIPER” is a charismatic unisex fragrance and an elegant companion for gently revitalising your feeling of wellbeing.
Delivery time approx. 2-4 days
- Order number: D030
- Open text field 1: The sensual and invigorating unisex brand fragrance JUNIPER as Eau de Parfum
An elegant companion that is both relaxing and invigorating
Retterspitz Eau de Parfum JUNIPER is not only a fascinatingly charismatic unisex fragrance, but also an elegant companion for gently revitalising your feeling of wellbeing.
Top perfumer Geza Schön developed the niche fragrance JUNIPER especially for Retterspitz: The florid, woody blend combining notes of freesia, basil and juniper has a relaxing yet invigorating character.
Freesia is considered to be the fragrance for relaxation. Juniper is known for its balancing and fortifying properties.
Top notes: juniper & basil
Heart notes: jasmine & freesia
Base notes: tree resin & musk
- a florid, woody unisex fragrance
- a feel-good experience for body and soul
Be inspired by the universe of Retterspitz Eau de Parfum JUNIPER.
Hazard components for labelling
TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES);D-LIMONENE; PINENE; BETA-PINENES; CITRAL; EUCALYPTOL; EUGENOL; 3-(o-ETHYLPHENYL)-2,2-DIMETHYLPROPIONALDEHYDE
- H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501 Do not discard content/container with household waste and forward for disposal according to regional/national guidelines.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Eugenol, Citronellol, Geraniol