- avoid constipation: drink plenty and eat plenty of fiber
- in the event of constipation, the laxative powder "Retterspitz Abführpulver" provides rapid relief
- psyllium husk, lentils and prunes stimulate bowel movements and prevent constipation
- practice good anal hygiene: use soft, moist toilet paper that is free from fragrances and additives, clean carefully, avoid wiping too hard
- adding oak bark extract, witch hazel or chamomile to a bath has a relaxing effect and alleviates the complaint
Itching, in the anal area
Irritation, itching, burning, pain, hypersensitive reactions in the anal area can have a variety of causes. The healing and wound ointment "Retterspitz Wund- und Heilsalbe" supports the healing process. The essential oils it contains (spruce needle oil and mountain pine oil) have an odour-reducing effect. Retterspitz Wund- und Heilsalbe relieves pain and eases the passage of stool. Unless otherwise prescribed, apply Retterspitz Wund- und Heilsalbe once or several times a day to the affected skin area. In the case of haemorrhoids, use your fingertip to introduce a small amount of ointment into the anus after each bowel movement. Wash your hands with soap after rubbing in the cream to avoid getting any remaining cream on sensitive mucous membranes.
Itching, in the anal areaAll "Itching, in the anal area" products at a glance