- for a radiant complexion: exfoliate once per week
- avoid getting too much sun and visiting solariums, wear sun protection
- eat a healthy diet and take care of your intestinal health
- avoid nicotine and alcohol
- reduce stress
- in the event of skin problems: see a dermatologist
Facial skin care
All Retterspitz facial skincare products are developed using high-quality ingredients and consistently doing without any unnecessary additives. Specifically, this means: petroleum-based raw materials, sensitising odourants and problematic emulsifiers are all left out, as are unnecessary preservatives and raw materials of animal origin. As is alcohol (ethanol), which can dry out the skin. All products have successfully undergone dermatological and safety tests. Retterspitz skincare products provide the skin with what it needs for a radiant complexion. They are especially skin-friendly, protect the skin, and do not cause any additional irritation or intolerances.
The following natural raw materials form the basis of the cream products:
- Almond oil: has lipid-replenishing properties, calms irritated skin
- Olive oil: is high in monounsaturated fatty acids and cell-protecting vitamin E
- Cocoa butter: has a nourishing, moisturising effect
- Jojoba oil: from the fruit of a Central American desert plant, is rich in minerals and vitamin E
- Avocado oil: very rich in vitamins, absorbed well by the skin
- Cell-protecting and antioxidant vitamin E complements the base complex of emulsions
Each product also contains ingredients specific to the required area of application. Everything is produced in compliance with the applicable international pharmaceutical standards.