- don’t wash your hair every day: washing too often dries out your hair
- if using a hairdryer, use a low or medium temperature; allow to air-dry whenever possible
- avoid using too many styling products and hair treatments that contain alcohol
- remember to use sun protection and cover your head
- eat a healthy diet and drink plenty
Dandruff is often a result of a nutritional disturbance due to low blood flow to the scalp. Regularly washing your hair with the shampoo "Retterspitz Shampoo" and applying the conditioner "Retterspitz Haarkur" once or twice a week reduces the formation of dandruff and nurtures the hair and scalp.