- practice careful dental care with a toothbrush, floss and interdental brushes
- don’t forget to clean your tongue too
- for fresh breath a clean feeling, use the mouthwash "Retterspitz Mund- und Gurgelwasser" after brushing your teeth, the antibacterial properties of the essential oils are ideal for preventing tooth decay
- eat a tooth-friendly diet: low in sugar, no sweet drinks, regular raw foods e.g. firm fruits, nuts and seeds and vegetable snacks
- regularly visit the dentist for check-ups and professional teeth cleaning
Regular brushing with the toothpaste "Retterspitz Zahnpasta" protects against tooth decay and prevents inflammation. Retterspitz Zahnpasta is buffered to decrease acidity and reduces the sensitivity of the teeth. Precious Mitcham peppermint oil gives the toothpaste a refreshingly minty taste. This toothpaste is also suitable for use with electric toothbrushes.
Dental careAll "Dental care" products at a glance